Wednesday, July 15, 2009

It's all about me

Don't you wonder what's the hidden mysterious meaning of our name and why we are fated to be known with that name?But are we deserve to have such a lovely noble name instead of our own behaviour which is propabably far away opposed from the real meaning.Well,I'm my self not that perfect at all because I'm also a humanbeing who is full with weakness and is just like others. However,I will try my best to be someone who suits with the meaning of name Engku Mohd Sharul Akimi bin Engku Ismail.Oh yeah,I'm not gonna tell others what is the real meaning behind my lovely name. Let only me know about it.But there are lots of thing which is I don't know whether they are interesting or not.

First of all,people call me Engku but in my beloved family just call me Emin,which I think it's closer to me. My mom gave birth to me on 15 November 1991,almost 18 years ago.Oh God,I'm getting 18 now,one step to be an adult.But it's never mind because it's the twist of fate so,I accept it rationally. I am the fourth child in my my family from five siblings;which is two girls and three boys. We all live in harmony and full of joy.

In addition,my previous school was Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Agama Nurul Ittifaq,located in Besut,Terengganu.Oh God,I miss my school a lot because there's so much exciting expriences and I will never forget it till my last breath. That's my promise. My hobbies are surfing internet and listening songs,especially the pop ballad songs;my heart and soul will carry away with the song. Moreover,my favourite artists would be Dato' Siti Nurhaliza because her songs fulfill my taste and have a very beautiful melody and it's so easy to catch up the lyrics. I enjoy malay and western food such as nasi lemak,burger and etc. Actually,I love any food as long as it's legal in Islam and suits with my appetite. I don't have any favourite colour because I love all the colours as they have cheer up my life.

I think it's all about me.There's nothing unique about me as I 'm only a ordinary man,not like a superman or cicakman and I'm proud to be someone who is just like me.Okey,pray for my luck and succeed in life. Thank you and assalamualaikumwarahmatullahiwabarakatuh......

No comments:

Post a Comment